I always love seeing what other apps people are using and I feel pretty excited when I try out new ones that seem to really work out so I figured that I could share a few with you all!
– I’ve tried a different apps that allow me to plan the best Instagram grids for our clients and I’ve found that Preview works the best for me. The app gives you unlimited posts, lets you rearrange posts, edit, schedule, and, give you a great analytics report.
It is very user friendly and very affordable when you have multiple clients.
– I am a big traveler so I am always on the lookout for the cheapest tickets possible.
Hopper uses advanced data science to predict the future of airfare & hotel prices. The app will let you know when the prices will go up or down. It’s a great tool to use in addition to tracking Google flights.
– You must have seen a lot of “unfold” stories on Instagram. This app helps you create elegant layouts and editable templates for your photos and text. You should definitely give it a try today if you like to have pretty Instagram stories!
– I’ve used this app to run for a few years now and I love it! (I definitely love the app more than I love running.)
It’s a great way to track any physical activity such as running, walking, hiking and more.
– Tricount is a free and easy solution to share your expenses with others. You can create or check your tricount to add your expenses. I’ve used this app a lot when traveling with friends. You always have different people paying for different things so it’s a great tool to make sure that no one is paying more than they should!
The average number of apps people use daily is 9 and the average time a user spends a day using apps is 2h 15m. So if you feel like you have too many apps or not enough compared to this average, you might want to look for the ones that will make your personal and professional life easier!