Agora Eversole LLC (AgoraEversole) takes privacy seriously. We are committed to instituting and maintain policies and procedures which keep the privacy and personal information gathered from our clients, prospects and other visitors to our website, social media, and those of our clients, protected.
The AgoraEversole website, and often those of our clients, use information request forms and e-mail options for visitors to request information or express their interest. We will not share, rent or sell your information to any third party, and will use reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the information you provide to us or our clients. Any information will be used for appropriate and accepted business purposes only.
Visitors who request information may sign-up to receive future correspondence or e-mail from AgoraEversole or from our client. Those who sign-up for and those already receiving correspondence or e-mail from Agora Company or our client, will always have the option to opt out of receiving correspondence or messages included at the bottom of each e-mail.
This site and those of our clients may contain links to other websites. AgoraEversole is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. Policy statements will vary by site and you need to the check individual policies to understand them.
We utilize industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving user data exchanged with our site and those of our client. We also have adequate security measures at our physical facilities to protect and retain information collected from you.
Information Security Policy
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you the importance Agora Eversole LLC (AgoraEversole) places upon protecting your private information.
Collection of Information:
While you are visiting our website, social media or those owned or operated by our clients, we may or may not collect personal/confidential information that may assist us in promotion of our own services or in the carrying out of marketing related services on behalf of our clients. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, social media or other digital profile information or other information used in the course of marketing related services.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Digital or written submissions, forms or questionnaires that you submit to us and others;
- Information resulting from digital or written interaction with us or our clients; and
- Third party information from public sources such as the internet or governmental agencies.
Disclosure of Information:
We assure you that it is not our policy to share your private information with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example, we may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
- The information essential in servicing or processing the marketing related needs of our clients in a way that is customary and necessary within each given industry. Our services and processes might include, for example, social media campaigns, website forms, online marketing (such as SEO), email marketing and other efforts that are germane to the promotion of our company or our clients’ company.
- Information necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our client’s records.
- Information necessary to resolve client disputes or inquiries.
- Information required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance.
- Information required for us to comply with the law.
- Information necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, or other liabilities.
Protection of Information:
AgoraEversole maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
If you have any questions or complaints relating to this Information Security Policy or how we or our clients use the personal information we or have about you, please contact us at [email protected].